My 5 – Nancy Massotto, Holistic Moms Network, Executive Director
Blue Planet Green Living asked Nancy Massotto, executive director and founder of the Holistic Moms Network, a question we like to ask all our interviewees. Here is her response. — Julia Wasson, Publisher
5 Ways to Save the Planet
BPGL: What are the five most important things we can do to save the planet?”
1. Reduce Toxins: Buy organic foods, clothing, and products; switch to natural or homemade cleaners and beauty products; and make conscious choices to reduce toxins in your everyday life.
2. Shop Local: Whether for food or other items, buy from local farmers, manufacturers, or business owners who you connect with and trust. Get to know the ingredients of their products and how they are made or grown.
3. Reduce Consumption: Live simply, naturally, and buy less. Less consumption means less waste.
4. Take Action: Don’t wait until someone else makes a difference. Change one thing at a time and create a better world.
5. Educate Your Kids to Live Lightly on the Earth: Consumption and lifestyle patterns are learned from others. Teach your children how to live healthy and eco-consciously.
Nancy Massotto, Executive Director and Founder
Blue Planet Green Living (Home Page)