My 5: Snezana Pavlovic, Niš, Serbia
BPGL: What are the five most important things we can do to save the planet?
- Be informed and have an ecological conscience about our environment.
- Systematically work on problems of pollution by passing effective laws.
- Think globally – act locally.
- Start young. Teach children that nature must be respected just the way it is, and that nature is not just a resource and waste dump. It is not there just because of us and for us. We depend on it more than on anything else.
- Work on your desires and wishes so that they are in coordination with nature: That is ecology!
Blue Planet Green Living (Home Page)
Notes from Serbia: Ending Litter through Laws and Education