My 5: Dr. Jeff Murray, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Blue Planet Green Living (BPGL) asked Dr. Jeff Murray, neonatologist and medical geneticist at the University of Iowa, the following question:
BPGL: What are the five most important things we can do to save the planet?
- Love your children and and all children.
- Work to make the planet 5 percent better than it was when you got here.
- Work at what you most enjoy, but realize not everyone thinks what you enjoy is most important.
- In the end, it’s all about family.
- Nadie debe tener dos de cualquier cosa hasta que todos tengan uno.
(No one should have two of anything until everyone has one.)
Jeff Murray, MD
Department of Pediatrics
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Blue Planet Green Living (Home Page)